Today's Office Hours: 8:00 am-4:30 pm | Today's Support Hours: 8:00 am-10:30 pm
Today's Office Hours: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Today's Support Hours: 8:00 am-10:30 pm
North Bay Branch
Permanent Full Time with Benefits
$17 to $25 per hour
Spectrum Telecom Group Ltd. (Spectrum Group) is a wireless solutions company that is known around Northern Ontario for innovation and leadership in business to business wireless two-way (2 way) radio and broadband communications. Spectrum Group focuses on delivering high-quality two-way radio communication services and integrating many communication technologies to satisfy remote voice, data & video communication challenges inherent to Northern Ontario. Our primary markets are Government, Industrial and Commercial sectors with a focus on the resource-based industries (mining, forestry) found in the Northern Ontario marketplace. Spectrum Group’s Broadband Division, NETSPECTRUM Wireless Internet Solutions also supplies high-speed broadband internet solutions to residences and businesses in Northern Ontario. Spectrum Group is locally owned and operated with headquarters found in Sudbury, Ontario. We have five other branches across Northern Ontario to service you in Sault Ste. Marie, North Bay, Timmins, Thunder Bay and Kenora.
Spectrum Telecom Group is currently recruiting an energetic, motivated, results-oriented individual to become our WIRELESS INTERNET – INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN. The Installation Technician will be working out of our North Bay Office.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Post-secondary education in Information Technology or Grade 12 education with relevant experience.
– Valid Driver’s License.
– Strong customer service skills.
– Ability to learn quickly in on-the-job training.
– Familiarity with Internet operation, IP addressing, e-mail client setup and routers.
– Familiarity with computers and basic IP Addressing
– Good organizational and documentation skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
-Proficient with tools and installing equipment on customers’ homes
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Installing and configuring Wireless Internet subscriber equipment.
– Conducting on-site analysis to determine the feasibility of establishing wireless data connections to potential customers.
– Perform other field and shop work as required.
– Keeping your company-supplied vehicle properly stocked with inventory, cleaned regularly, and keeping track of basic maintenance.
Criminal Background Checks and Drivers Abstract are required before accepting employment.
Reference ID: NBY-INST-01
Application deadline: 2021-10-27
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour